But but but, don’t go away folks. I have 4 more days of amazing writers for you with Christmas books
Look at all these lovely books, some you’ve already seen, some yet to post. It looks like a Christmas window at WH Smith, but even better.
Tomorrow it’s the turn of the lovely Mandy Baggot, who’s words I just adore. Here’s the link to her author’s page
Now now did you know I write poetry? No, neither did I but with Nanowrimo taking over the rest of any spare time I have I came up with this.
The Book recipe
I’ve pretty much said it all on the other pages. So some facts you didn’t know
- I have a letter from Mr Darcy, or at least the actor that played him in one of the adaptions – and you wonder why I write romance.
- I once auditioned for RADA.
- I once painted the hall fluorescent pink without telling my husband, to match the red bathroom you understand.
- I’ve lectured to a full auditorium of fellow healthcare professionals
- I can knit but not crochet.
- I once made a cake that tasted of soap, mother-in-law was visiting 😆
- I guessed we’d vote for Brexit and that Donald would get in, on Saturday my husband is taking me down the bookies 😆